Sorry this is way too simple for most of you you all but Im confused

• Hi I use my Virus Ti in two ways and in both ways Id like to use an newly acquired (cheesy but fun) Zoom RT 123 drum machine. I have not succeed in either way!
    The Zoom has a single Midi INPUT and three sections Drums A Drums B and Bass. Any of the sections can be set to a different midi channel. So I have Drums A on Midi 1 Drums B on Midi 10 and Bass on Midi 16
    Virus as VSTI into ableton: Id like to be able to use the drum machine both played directly from the Virus keyboard to input patterns and to sync to the Ableton Clock as an additonal resouce.
    Virus in Multimode stand alone mode: Like to construct appegiator driven grooves using multi mode and want the drum machine to kick in when I start something going on say a sequencer riff on Multi 1 and keep time.
    Ive done the most obvious things but can anyone get me started as to how either of these two ways should work.
    Thanks for any help.
    Graham

• When the Virus is connected to the computer via USB, the functionality of the MIDI out port changes and it becomes a port of the computer, instead of a port of the Virus. You can access it by routing MIDI tracks (namely your drum patterns) to the "Virus MIDI" port (as opposed to "Virus synth"). Make sure that the tracks are routed to the correct channel.
    In standalone/multi there is a posibility to set "arp as notes" and to assign a MIDI channel to a patch, but I don't remember in which menu item and if those two options work with each other.
    Hope this helps.