Virus Control not loading (Logic 9, Snow Leopard)

• Since upgrading to Logic 9, Snow Leopard and the latest TI OS and drivers. The Virus plug-in, after a few days does not load in Logic 9. I then have to reinstall the application again to get it working. I've had to do it twice in the past week. Anyone else having the same problem?

• Since upgrading to Logic 9, Snow Leopard and the latest TI OS and drivers. The Virus plug-in, after a few days does not load in Logic 9. I then have to reinstall the application again to get it working. I've had to do it twice in the past week. Anyone else having the same problem?

i have the same problem i just bought a new mac pro so i could work with logic 9 and since i have not been able to use my Virus Ti at all , iam still on leapord not snow and logic 9.02 everytime i open virus ti it says looking for device and not found, sometimes it finds it but it never opens up because it gets stuck and never fully opens ... anyone has any solutions??? does anyone know if i upgrade to Snow the problem will solve or not ?????? thanks a bunch

• i'm using snow and logic 9, the virus ti keyboard works ok with 3.3 beta. i've been trying to run side chains and feed into the fx panels, without success, but the general functions / sounds work.

apogee duet / 48k ONLY / access virus ti keyboard / macpro quad 2.66 / 10.6.2