Just in case this helps users!!!

• I have struggled with Total Intergration for a while all sorts of problems beeps clicks crackles etc.....i bought the Virus a year ago and have finally got it running flawlessly

am running Mac OSX 10.7.3 Lion.....with the latest update from Access

I bought a Belkin hub and connected that from my usb port on my mac and then using another cable from the Belkin Hub to the virus

this would not work at all..pops and clicks

may seem obvious to a lot......but all it took was a shorter Usb going from the hub to the Virus by about a quarter of the length the shortest Usb cable i could find

Now i have seamless use..no problems no clicks...the Loading wheel when i drag TI into Logic is now about 3 times the speed that it used to be and every problem including the arp going out of sync has been solved

i can even leave it running for 2 days or more without a problem.Sorry if this seems to obvious a solution for some and i understand many may have tried this and are still having problems.Just my two cents and hope this may be a solution for some.Cheers.

• I suspect its more a case of a faulty cable with intermittent connections, as the USB lead can handle data flawlessly over 5 Metres, i have 3 metres on mine but have tried with 5 and works fine also. However, i do agree the shorter the better, but it really is down to the quality of the cable & connectors on both ends. I had issues with a SATA cable for my hard drive, it was just a "crap" cable with cheap connectors, you get what you pay for. USB cables are no different, i would also suggest keeping USB cables as far away from mains power cables as possible too, as the 50/60hz hum from these can crosstalk accross cheaper, poorly screened cables. :thumbup:

• am just relieved to have it all working as it should...love the Virus.....might have to have a studio reshuffle.things are quite bunched together this could be a problem.cheers.