Octave Set up question

• I have a TI1 Keyboard. How do I set up a specific section of keys to control different parts of a Multi path or Seq setup. (ie C1-C2 = Drums, C2-C3 = Lead synth). SImple question, just haven't found the answer in the manual yet. Any help would save me some more time. Thanks.

• Hello,
    The only mode this is possible in is the TI's MULTIMODE, so it is not possible to do this in case you use the TI totally integrated with the TI Control PlugIn.
    Once the MULTIMODE is activated you can change all settings in the MULTI EDIT menu (push SHIFT + EDIT on the TI to get into this mode). Here you can scroll through all the different settings with the PARAMETER buttons and you can switch from one PART to another with the PART buttons.
    Some of the menu entries there are "low key" and "high key". These parameters basically limit the keyboard range you will hear the selected PART in. So here you need to limit the key range e.g. from C1 to B1 for one part, C2 to B2 on another and so forth. Since I suppose you want to be able to play the different parts on the keyboard at the same time, make sure all the PARTs are then set to the same Midi channel like Midi channel 1 or so.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner