are there any Multi sounds for the Virus Ti2 ??

• Can the Virus Ti2 load in its 128 user bank any Multi sounds ?? for example my Korgs have Combis and Roland has Live sets,Yamaha has Registrations ..if it does Multi sounds would it be nice just to have them in there just to hear this part of the keyboard ! This is a new keyboard for me, I would like to use it to its full potential .. Any help with this would be great !! :D :D PS I downloaded user sounds will they have any Multis sounds in them ??

• i was quite surprised about this too when i got mine.

ive assumed that multis are really just a combination single patches, so usually you just use for a particular piece
    eg they are for splits, or multi midi channels.
    the only way sound difference would be for layering.
    it would be nice to hear which multis have worked well for people with splits and layering though.

• The multi bank is separate in both its format and memory location from the single sound banks. As far as I can recall pre-prepared multi banks were never issued for download by access, but making one on your own is pretty straight forward:
    - Press the Multi button to enter multi mode (an LED indicates that).
    - Press shift+EDIT to enter the multi edit menu.
    - Move between the 16 parts using the < PART > buttons.
    - For each part you select (a) what MIDI channel to respond to, so that you can layer several patches in a single channel, and (b) the note range to respond to, so that you can split sounds and layers across the keyboard.
    Hope this helps.

• I don't creating is the 'issue', its more about if you can save and distribute them and if others have.
    there could be some interesting combinations for ready made splits, and similarly some patches that combine well in layers that could be 'shared'
    ... Im assuming this is whats being done in the Korg, Roland & yahama cases.
    (though i think perhaps in some cases they dont have the unison options, so provide the combis to get the same effect as can be done in a single virus patch?)

• Well, with romplers it's a lot easier to distribute multis since the basic sounds are always in the same place. The fact that you can override patches or just move them around makes it harder when it comes to the Virus. The fact that multis 1-16 store the patches inside the multi (the Snow is a little different) solves that issue, and the Virus Control Center allows you to copy multis to and from you computer so this helps distribution-wise.