I have some questions about 2 of access's synths.

• What is the difference between the TI Desktop snow and the TI desktop 2? do they both use the same software vst plugin or how does all that work? I want to buy one of these down the road, I just don't know much about them except that a lot of people use them. If you can help me by trying to sell this product to me I'd really appreciate it.

• You could say that the Snow is a lean version of the TI2. It has half the processing power (resulting in less simultaneous voices), responds only to 4 MIDI channels (compared to 16), has less knobs to control it on its surface, less memory to store presets, only 1 stereo analog output and it takes up less space.
    Most of the people I know who strongly preferred a Snow, did so becuase they already had a fully equipped studio and just wanted to add the Virus flavor here and there. I guess the lower price didn't hurt either.
    In any case, they both have the same sound engine and can load the same patches. On the other hand, they are not controlled by the same VST, so a project running one will not recognize the other (there are workarounds for that, thogh).
    Hope this helps.