Setting up the virus TI 2 with logic

• Okay first off i was extremely excited when i plugged the virus TI2 keyboard in, and still was even when i was overwhelemd by the features of the synth.

However i cannot find information about certain aspects of the Synth setup.

I would ideally like to be able to record audio from me hitting the keys, WHILST editing the synth via the Plugin through logic (pro x on a mac 15" (with enough spec to run everything fine)). i have found pretty much no information regarding this.

So far i have managed to play a few notes through logic connected via usb. However when i draw a midi note into logic, and play the track back, it does not sound like the note i played when just hitting the key.

I would have bounced the midi notes i drew (even though they didn't sound like when i hit the keys with the same duration as the midi note length drawn), however logic will not let me do this. therefore i refer back to line 3 and want to record audio as well as edit the synth via vst.

Can anyone please help the excitement peppered with frustration and slight contemptuous feelings i have toward the virus?

Here are the scenarios again tailored to logic pro x (via USB if possible) but any answers are greatly appreciated.

1. Play virus keys to taste while editing vst ---> draw audio and have the same sequence played back ----> then render for further editing
    2. failing number 1 ----> Play virus keys to taste while editing vst ---------> and record audio!
    3. failing number 2 ------>Play virus keys to taste editing standalone (would have to edit parameters via vat and save preset to use on stand alone)------> record audio
    I hope my point is made sufficiently as i just wanna play the damn thing the way i want!

Thanks in advance Ladies and Gentlemen!
    Ben

• I dont have Logic pro x. Have not upgraded yet, but to render a midi track with the Ti you have to do it in realtime mode. File, render, then check the box that says realtime. By default Logic bounces offline, so you need to check realtime. I hope this help a bit..