Request: Normal Midi Editor without all the Total Integration Nonsense

• I would like to have a normal midi editor without all the Total Integration nonsense.
    All I need is a reliable, oldschool midi and analog audio connection alongside a nice editor to program the Virus.
    I don't need the useless sample accurate USB connection that never works perfectly (for me at least) anyways.

• I would like to have a normal midi editor without all the Total Integration nonsense.
    All I need is a reliable, oldschool midi and analog audio connection alongside a nice editor to program the Virus.
    I don't need the useless sample accurate USB connection that never works perfectly (for me at least) anyways.

We're coding one already. Looking forward to release it during summer 2014. We try to make it compatible with all virus models :)
    We have already released editor for Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080 and you can check it out from our website. This will give you a hint of what to expect!

• OMG Awesome :D Your Roland editor looks very professional and simply amazing. I upgraded my studio this year and one part of it was replacing my TI1 with a TI2 and abandoning Total Integration at the same time. While it is possible to edit the TI2 via the hardware interface, an editor is better for studio work. I will buy your editor 100% sure ! Website bookmarked!

• Do a search on this here and you will see some of the longest threads are about this very subject.

You will do very well with this product.

Please let us know when it is available-

-dj

Nord Stage 2
    Access Virus Ti2 Polar
    Sequential Prophet 6
    Korg WS-AD
    Korg TR-Rack
    Roland XV-5050