constant noises in virusTI 2

• the biggest problam i have with the ti is noises that suddenly burst in .it is happening when i'm working on the hardwere with audio and midi cabels and when i am working with the vst plugin. the os i use now is 3.3 but this problam appeared with the other version as well.
    it just burst in and its a constant noise ,i can control the level of this noise only by the master level of my sound card and the master volume of the ti doesnt effect here at all and the only way to stop it to turn it off.
    there are diffrent types of noises that i have.
    this problam is happening very often and it is interrupting my work.
    i am workin with ti2 keyborad , windows pro xp3, cuebase 5 , m audio fast track ultra sound card.
    is this a familiar problam that any of you guys have, i'm tring not to be concerned but i'm afraid this situation will continue with no solution.
    can somebody help me solve it or to confirm the problam?

Thanks in advance.

• hey..

maybe i got the same problem..
    i recently bought the virus, and when im testing my presets (not using my comp, or a midikeyboard, just holding down shift and search to play one note) it starts making a really annoying noise and interrupts my work. the only way to stop it to turn of the virus..

• I have it one time too, I reboot, no over choice!
    (without keybord, just virus ti 3.3.0.0 a headphone pushing the audition funtion)