MacPro trashcan and TI - Anyone got it working?

• Same here, doesn't seems to work with new MacPros USB3.0 ports, support told me to try via powered USB2.0-hub, didn't work either for me with my "old" USB2.0 hub... ;(

• Wow I am not alone... I just bought a brand new "trash can" Mac Pro and it won't recognize the virus ti.. Basically plugging in the USB in update mode. I've done everything I can find online..... Please if someone can tell me how to get it to work or else this Virus is practically useless for using with a computer! Are you kidding me? Please help... <X

-Brian

• Ok, my entry-level "trashcan" MacPro Quadcore 3,7Ghz with 16GB (OS X 10.9 and 10.10) is still not working with newest TI-drivers 5.1.
    TI2 is simply not recognized on MacPros internal USB-Ports at all!

Via USB-Hub there is an error msg, saying "Midi-Error - maybe too many devices on HUB", I unplugged all other USB-devices before, did all the "reset"-tricks (unplug all cables, changed USB-cables, "ARP-Edit"-Reset...).

So the Virus doesn't like my internal MacPro USB3.0-Ports and the ones on my (powered) USB-Hub.
    Though it works without any problems on my mid-2012 MacBookAir (also with OS X 10.10) and that's my current iterim solution ;(<X