No virus ti can be found (Ti1 Desktop on Win7)

• Hello!
    I was working with my PC (ASUS P5Q3 motherboard) and my Virus Ti1 Desktop without problems over 2 years.
    But yesterday I got problem. When I was listening to my track in Ableton 9 with Ti (synth was sounding in real time) it catched glitch of Ti sound. I have reboot synth and PC, but after this glitch VST Virus Ti said "No virus Ti". I have tried another USB-port, disconnect power cable and re-install Virus Ti software (5.0.3), but during installation it said: "No virus ti can be found". I've tried another version of Virus Ti software (5.0.8.0) - but same problem.
    Please, help!

• Today my PC has seen Virus Ti. But now Ableton 9 x64 doesn't see Virus Ti.dll (64 bit version). Ableton 9 x64 sees jbridged Virus Ti.dll (64 bit version of 32 bit version) only.

Oh, no.. same problem: No Virus Ti can be found.

• We had a power surge and the Virus went crazy. I thought it had taken damage when the power went away a few times. Even though it just felt like some stupid solution you would get through phone-support at some tech-company, I reinstalled the software and it worked!

Ah, I saw another thread where you told us you have already reinstalled the software.