Virus TI Gui doen't show up

• Hi guys

I'm not sure if it's here already a topic with the problem I have. I run Cubase 8 on Windows 7 and when I try to load Virus TI as VST it shows me only small box without any Virus TI GUI in it. I have tried all 5.x versions and also on the Cubase 7.5 but it is still the same issue.
    Does anyone have same situation or similar?

Kind regards
    Edin

• I thought I have answered it with my previous reply. I used to run Cubase 7.5 and 8, 32bit, with Access Virus Ti 32bit installation. Suddenly the gui doesn't show up when I choose it as virtual instrument, on both versions 7.5 and 8. Yesterday I have uninstalled all and installed Cubase 8 64 bit and also Virus TI 64 bit (one with the "x" appears than under instruments) but still the same issue, no gui visible. The next step would be to downgrade the Virus TI version to 4.5.x to see if it works but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

• I thought I have answered it with my previous reply. I used to run Cubase 7.5 and 8, 32bit, with Access Virus Ti 32bit installation. Suddenly the gui doesn't show up when I choose it as virtual instrument, on both versions 7.5 and 8. Yesterday I have uninstalled all and installed Cubase 8 64 bit and also Virus TI 64 bit (one with the "x" appears than under instruments) but still the same issue, no gui visible. The next step would be to downgrade the Virus TI version to 4.5.x to see if it works but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

so you're using the VST3 version of the plug-in i guess. that's the missing info.

first of all, i don't think downgrading will do the trick because we test against cubase and for us it worked. the virus plug-in is designed in a way that the graphic resources are "outside" the actual plug-in and there might be a chance that the plug-in either does not have sufficient rights to access the graphics or the graphic resources are simply not where the plug-in expects them.
    in any case this is something rather tricky, you might want to contact support by email

• I have uninstalled again all Access Virus stuff and also cleaned up everything what was related to it(reg,documents, patches). After new installation I was able to start it again. There are two instances of the plug-in one just with the name as it is which works now and another with the "X" on the right side (VST3 I suppose) which still doesn't work.
    Anyway, I can use it again! Thank you all for your thoughts and help.