80ms latency

• Hi Marc, thanks for the reply. I use FL Studio. The amount i have to delay my DAW (i create a SUBMIX channel which everything routes to, apart from the virus/other hardware)

The virus plugin itself, in it's settings panel in FL, states that it has 4096ms of delay. Sometimes 3750ish (seems to vary?!) I use the USB audio not the analog outs. (they don't even seem to send any signal at all)

• Hi Marc, thanks for the reply. I use FL Studio. The amount i have to delay my DAW (i create a SUBMIX channel which everything routes to, apart from the virus/other hardware)

The virus plugin itself, in it's settings panel in FL, states that it has 4096ms of delay. Sometimes 3750ish (seems to vary?!) I use the USB audio not the analog outs. (they don't even seem to send any signal at all)

you need to let you DAW take care of the delay compensation. you will face problems with recent versions of fruity loops though. they've started to change the way their delay compensation work and it will not work for multi output plug-ins anymore. therefore you need to use the stereo version of Virus Control (which is only there fore FL studio).
    in any case, when you play live (aka record) you will not face 4096 samples delay. virus control takes care of that. please read the FL studio setup guide.
    marc

• What is this Stereo version? I only seem to have one version. It always has this large amount of delay. It's not the end of the world., just seems that 3500-4000samples. The FL studio vst wrapper settings displays this amount.