Public Libraries?

• Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm a new Ti user on El Capitan and also have no idea where the 'my patches.mid' file is. I also created a new library with the save patch dialog, and it doesn't seem to exist now after I've closed the save window. I'm sure this is just n00b syndrome.

• Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm a new Ti user on El Capitan and also have no idea where the 'my patches.mid' file is. I also created a new library with the save patch dialog, and it doesn't seem to exist now after I've closed the save window. I'm sure this is just n00b syndrome.

Figured this out a little bit. The permissions for the 'users/.../patches' folder were set to 'read only' so the Virus Control software wasn't able to write to my Patches folder. Once I chanced the folder permissions I was able to create new folders and save patches there. I am also able to copy downloaded libraries to this folder and see them in the software now. Just needed to reboot the VST to see the copied .mid files in the Patches folder.

OMG so many patches :)

• I also created a new library with the save patch dialog, and it doesn't seem to exist now after I've closed the save window.

Where is that "Save Patch" dialog? How do I get into that? I never found out how to create a new library file from within VC...

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Way cool! I always thought that would save the patch back to where the patch was loaded from!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+