what is the f****ing problem with total integration ??!!!!?????

• no doubt, virus is one of the most versatile synthesizers on the market (Virus TI Snow in my case), but total integration is a pain in the ass !!!! it sucks on my nerves, it ruins the fun and flow I usually have while doing music, it is frustrating and it is not 2015. and please (please!) do not argue about my system or the "right" USB port. that is a boring and lame discussion. and yes, I have the latest TI update. and guess what, it still is suffering from the same problems like 6 years ago ! still. I do not know what your problems with total integration are, and I should not care, because I am YOUR customer. I paid for a working machine. and you are still not giving it to me !
    and that is it ? one of the best synths on the market and one of its main features is not working ? design, concept, sound .... all amazing, but I have to : LOUD Distortion coming out -RESTART / nothing is coming -RESTART / LOUD 2kHz noise out of left loudspeaker -RESTART / no MIDI signal incoming -RESTART / connection LOST -RESTART / out of SYNC -RESTART / etcetc.

maybe it is time for a Sammelklage !

• Simply put... Loud distortion should not be happening. I've had many problems with my set up over the years and this has never been one. Neither has the 2k in one speaker issue.

I've had Mr Crackles and sync issues, the later being when I've been messing with asio settings. If your having anything more than the odd crackle every now and then, something is seriously wrong with your system. That been said, the random crackle (which can be avoided with work) is un acceptable on it's own.

• and that is it ? one of the best synths on the market and one of its main features is not working ? design, concept, sound .... all amazing, but I have to : LOUD Distortion coming out -RESTART / nothing is coming -RESTART / LOUD 2kHz noise out of left loudspeaker -RESTART / no MIDI signal incoming -RESTART / connection LOST -RESTART / out of SYNC -RESTART / etcetc.

sounds like you might have a hardware related issue. please contact support by email.