Virus TI2 61 Keyboard middle keys don't work

• I have an issue that just cropped up yesterday on my TI2 keyboard. The notes C3, C#3, D3, D#3, E3, F3, F#3, G3 do not work. I get sound from all the others above and below. I have done numerous resets via Hold Edit Arp while unplugging/plugging, but to no avail. I have tried putting the keyboard to sleep and waking up with Transpose buttons. I tried re-flashing firmware to latest but it said I had the latest and would not continue.

The last thing I was doing before I noticed they weren't working was using it as a MIDI controller to a MOOG Minitaur. Interesting enough, the Minitaur doesn't recognize keys above B2, so I thought that maybe the Moog reprogrammed the keys somehow, which is why I kept trying the factory reset procedure.

Is there another way to completely reset the keyboard to factory? I've backed it up already. I don't know what else to do. It's only a couple years old with very little hours on it.

• I should mention that I'm on Mac OS 10.11.2, and upgraded to Virus OS 5.1.3.0. This didn't happen prior to upgrade.

Happens with all patches, yes. Does not work in Single, Multi, and Remote modes. I've tried building multi-part patches in Multi on different MIDI channels, tried different key range limits, transposing, controlling other instruments using USB and MIDI DIN Out. Those keys will not respond for anything. I can load up the VST in Studio One and play virtual keyboards and other MIDI controllers with Virus patches and it works fine.

I emailed support a few hours ago so I suspect I will hear from them in a few days. Meanwhile I've got my other keyboards MIDI controlling my Virus to get work done. Crazy.

Is there a way to downgrade my firmware to something prior to 5.1.3.0? I can't find anything on the Access site to match my keyboard.

• Well I tried contacting the Dallas repair facility recommended by Access but they are not responding...

Audio Electronics Dallas
    10870 Plano Road Ste #C
    Dallas, TX 75238

Any other suggestions for certified Virus repair shops?