Using the TI surface to control LogicProX softsynth parameters

• Hi All

Is there any way I can use the knobs and buttons on my TI to control the parameters in a LogicProX softsynth? I'd love to use say the cutoff on the TI to control the cutoff in ESX24 or Alchemy )or any softsynth really).

Is this possible?

Mac OSX Yosemite

• Only the knobs unfortunately, at least in Remote mode. Shift->Config on the Virus puts it into Remote mode. You can program different CC's per knob, per Remote patch. Then you should be able to either set it to what the softsynth expects, or have the plugin learn the CC. I'm not actually familiar with Logic though. YMMV

• Hiya

Yup - managed to do some google research yesterday evening and discovered this way of doing it. However, I can't seem to get the Amp Decay and Amp Sustain knobs to send any data - Attack and release work OK, but not the two in the middle!

Also - after selecting INIT TEMPLATE and working on that one, I can't get the Remote section to actually Save the template, so I used the Atmosphere one!

I must add, I didn't programme the CC's in the VC, I used CMD-L on the Mac to learn the control associations in ESX24 and Alchemy!

Mac OSX Yosemite