Using all six output jacks on back of virus into a mixing desk

• Can anyone help? I wanted to know how I go about only using the six output jacks on the back of my TI2. I'm not getting any help with my support ticket.

I have hooked TRS Cables all up to the six outputs going direct into my mixing desk but all I seem is get is audio coming in on one channel! I'm not using a DAW, just audio from the TI2 straight into a A+H QU32 Desk.

I want to use all six outputs with six different parts, each panned left, right etc so I can just have them as individual channels on my mixing desk.

I've been told this is completely possible but I can't seem to get it going.

At the moment I only use multi-mode by pressing the multi button in simple terms. The other day I browsed into the edit menu and I found for some of the parts that I could change the outputs, say output 2, L or R but changing that didn't work as it changed all the other multi-mode parts to the same!

I have posted a video on youtube today - https://youtu.be/bbJjqNB5Bgk
    One thing I noticed on the video, the display said 'single' which I thought was strange as it's in multi mode. Maybe I'm doing wrong.

Hope you lot can help me out! :)

Thanks!

iMac Late 2015 4GHz i7 El Capitan v10.11.4 | Logic Pro X v10.2.2 | Virus Polar Ti2 v5.1.3.0 | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Elektron Analog RYTM v1.30B | Octatrack v1.30 | Overbridge v1.10.1 | MOTU Micro Lite

• You are in Edit mode, but you must be in Multi Edit mode.
    Press Shift Edit to enter Multi Edit mode.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+