Delay compensation settings in FL Studio 12

• Hi guys!

I have recently bought a Virus TI Desktop and I'm having problems with delay compensation in FL Studio 12.

When I start the Control VST, I get the message 'This version of FL Studio doesn't support delay compensation, on individual outs'. I am then asked to run the software in 'Stereo'.

When I enable delay compensation in the DAW, I am struggling to find the correct setting.

Can anybody help?

Thanks
    Jamie

• Hi J-Trax

I do do not use the Virus in Stereo mode.
    Here's what I do with no issues:
    -Load the Virus plugin and do not select to use it in stereo mode - press cancel.
    -Link the Virus plugin to a channel (say channel 1)
    -Go to your mixer options (most left arrow on the actual mixer) and then
    -2nd option: plugin delay compensation. If selected to "automatic" you should be ready to go, provided that you link ALL the other channels no any other channel apart from channel 1 (where we linked the virus plugin). If automatic is OFF then you must go at the bottom of each channel (again apart from channel 1) and select the bottom right clock (whete PDC is shown) and choose SET FROM - CHANNEL 1 (virus).

Also on the virus software, click "?" bottom left and go documentation, tutorials, FL STudio. Access have also released a demo project with FL but I cant seem to be able to locate it now.

Let me know if this helps!