Audio Inputs - Virus TI2 Desktop

• Virus TI2 Desktop Audio Input question - I have a set of RCA's with RCA to 1/4 adapters, plugged into the 2 audio inputs on the TI2 Desktop, I've picked an input preset (clean) and changed the input mode to static and L/R. I still am unable to get any audio through the Virus? If I turn up the Noise oscillator and delays/reverb I can hear those coming through, just nothing from the input. I've tried researching this issue without any luck, any advice would be much appreciated :)

(Soundcard ran out of inputs so I'm trying to leverage the Virus Inputs before buying an OctoPre or mixer lol)

Do the inputs only work if you're using the 1/4 analog outputs? Or should it be working when using the 3 USB Outputs via my DAW? I have tried this with 2 separate Virus synths that I have currently and neither seem to want to pass audio through.

• AFAIR you can set Virus Control to provide either:
    - 2 Stereo Out
    - 3 Stereo Out
    - 2 Stereo Out & 1 Stereo In

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+