My Virus is a half step sharp...help!

• I've tried everything...reinstalling the software/firmware, changing the midi clock settings, changing the frequency from 44 to 48 and back. Stand alone and VST it's still a perfect half step sharp. Anyone else have this problem? Any other ideas?

• If in multi or sequencer mode, the part has its own transposition setting.
    That could be off...

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Shut it down, disconnect the USB cable, power back up and see if it plays in tune.

Assume you already checked the obvious global transpose settings.

Nord Stage 2
    Access Virus Ti2 Polar
    Sequential Prophet 6
    Korg WS-AD
    Korg TR-Rack
    Roland XV-5050

• Thanks guys. Yes I've tried the global transpose settings, shutting down and rebooting, reinstalling different firmware updates...
    I'm interested in what oilAtBass means. I'll explore those settings...

• I had a Casio back in the day with a tuning knob on the back panel...We need one for the Virus!
    BTW I noticed the Global tuning only goes up and down a 1/4 step...not even a whole note...My tuner shows it going in between.

• Are you comparing the pitch of the virus to other syths and reference recordings or just to your tuner? If the latter, your tuner could be offset...

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+