NOOB factory patches reset

• Hello,

I have just bought a second hand Access Virus TI2 Polar.

I would like to do a reset of the synth, including resetting all the factory patches.

How can achieve this ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Jane

• - Open Virus Control Center
    - "Restore Factory Settings" under the menu "Advanced"

However, according to my experience this does not properly work for the Virus TI2 products and some additional steps are necessary. The background is described in this thread:
    Virus Control Center "Restore Factory Settings" loads wrong ROM banks on TI2 Desktop and Polar

Therefore, still in Virus Control Center, do the following
    - Create a backup of the synth
    - Restore the backup you just made to the synth

Now all the factory ROM sounds are properly restored.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• About to try your suggestion of backing up and restoring to see if that works. Fingers crossed.

• THANKYOU SO MUCH OLIATBASS - you solved my problem.

• You're welcome.

Please submit a bug report to Access Music, so that they know more users are having the same peoblem.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+