• As a new owner of a second hand TI2 - the sounds are awesome but I have to rant that there are some things that just make learning that much more damn difficult ! And have wasted a lot of my time.

Access Music referring to the TI2 as just TI

Naming the plug in "Virus Control" and the software program "Virus Control Center"

Not having a dedicated instruction manual for the TI2, but rather using the old TI instruction manual, which does not have any mention about the extra ROM banks

And the worst - using Virus Control Center to try to restore the Access VIrus TI2 to its original factory banks / programs - only to find that after the restore the actual synth has been backed up with TI1 banks / programs instead - AND the VCC and VC both incorrectly show TI2 banks / programs as being installed when they are not, as opposed to the TI1 banks / programs the actual synth is showing !

What a shite introduction on the software / library / instructional side of things. Fortunately I am not interested in the total integration side of things - I will only be recording audio.

Rant over. I feel better now.

• You do realise there is no difference between the TI1 and the TI2 except 25% more power!

(except for different housings, and a different set of factory presets)

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+