Backup and restore

• After many years of craving one, I just got my first Virus synth today (a TI 1 desktop). It arrived before noon this morning. It is 1:27am now and I'm still going - tired but very happy.

I have edited and saved quite a few patches and it occurred to me that I have to back this up. I have been reading for a while on this subject but I can't for the life of me find where the "backup and restore tab" is in the Virus Control Centre, or on the hardware,(I am using a Mac and Logic). I have found the midi dump stuff, but it is not a global backup. It hasn't happened in the background, as the patches folder on my hard drive is empty. I am sure I must be missing something obvious but it is driving me mad. Can somebody help please?

• Virus Control (plugin) and Virus Control Center (application) are two different applications for different purposes.

There were several topics related to these questions. You'll proably find a good answer in my post history.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ozon ()