Multiple Devices not being detected Virus ti Keyboard and Virus TI Desktop in Virus Control Center

• Hi Everyone , new to the virus and had purchased a TI desktop a while back ... no issues in Windows 10 64 bit and VC 5.1.1.0 X64
    runs in Ableton live 9.7 fine no issues ..

I recently picked up the Virus TI Keyboard , It works fine but I am unable to get the desktop and the Keyboard BOTH visible in Virus Control.

I've uninstalled the VC software re-connected the Desktop and re-install the software and it finds the desktop device fine .

I've uninstalled the software and re-connected the Keyboard and re-installed the software and it finds the Keyboard fine ...

Uninstalled the software , connected both desktop and keyboard ... Virus Control will find only one unit ....

Checked the Device manager in Windows 10 , Had the warning that the device failed to start .. uninstalled the driver and reinstalled the driver through device manager ..

No luck ...

Could use a little direction on how to troubleshoot this ...

Thanks , love the Viri, just wish I can get them both hooked up together !

So I'm at a loss as to how to get both Viri visible in Virus Control so I can switch devices accordingly ...

• Thanks for the Reply Marc ..... I've tried a hub no luck , tried different USB cables no luck ...

I'm running an HP8200 I5 Tower and am working through the issue ....

ironically it picks up one or the other but not both...!

bit of a challenge right now ...

• Issue resolved...

Hp8200 has 10 usb slots.

Used a memory stick to identify all ports and hubs by looking at the properties setting in Windows device manager for the memory stick each time it was inserted in a different port
    Identified the root hubs ...inserted one virus into a port associated with each hub.

Ran VC installer for windows. When prompted turned on the virility, pressed Continue.

2 ti s detected all is good in ableton ,sonar and Studio one

Cheers
    K

• Great you were able to find the solution and many thanks for posting it here!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Thanks yes thought I'd share and payback into the forum .... I wasn't sure if it was driver issues , That's why I initially posted up ...

I work in computers but on the server side , have not worked on desktops in about 7 years LOL ...

anyhow, I hope it helps some users out