VIRUS Snow - problem with USB audio mode

• when i select patches start clipping and if i keep the volume low on the ti software it still clips its really Ridiculous and the clip sound comes on the speakers thats worst ...
    so please help me ... iam using all hardware NORD . NOVATION , EMULATER , DAVE SMITH , MOTIF ,ROLAND JUPITER 80 ,and WALDORF ... Never had this problem they are so stable ...
    ... And i bought this Ti Snow two years back .. and i have been upgrating software and my Comp OS as well But same problem .... [ 2017 ] 18th June

• or could be its not getting enough power from USB because the battery shows low on the hardware display ....

what do you mean by that? What indicator? And do you have the power supply of the Snow connected?

but why is this Ti Snow is so complicated ... Can be easy like other Maschine ...

The Virus TI is a very powerful synth. And all those other hardware products don't offer Total Integration. It's like saying «I had a VW and a Ford and a BMW and a Citroen, and they all are easy to handle. So why do I have such a hard time driving my Ferrari?»

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• please can anyone help,,, solve this problem

If you start a new thread, with a proper title, and do a full description of your problem and of your setup, then maybe somebody is able to actually help you. Until now, you haven't given a lot of information, except that you have a lot of other gear, bought a Snow two years ago, hear audible clipping, have updated your OS and are unhappy.

There's no clue how your setup is, what computer platform you're working in, what DAW you're using.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• or could be its not getting enough power from USB because the battery shows low on the hardware display .... [ 2017 ] 18th June

there is no symbol on the display which refers to a battery because the snow gets it's power from the >>power supply<< - you probably mean the symbol in the upper right corner which shows how complex a patch is. a few bars means a high polyphony.