Problems with Virus Control using Virus Ti on Cubase 5

• I can't configure Access Virus Control In Cubase 5! I am having synchro problems and every time i open a test cpr in cubase, the virus control is not play sound,
    Only if i select the tracks and push play on Cubase then the sound is played! Please advice!

Cubase 5
    M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496 Buffer size 128 Samples
    Windows Xp 32 Bit

• Feel free to listen to my project! More will be come using my Virus TI!

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello again! The synch problem seems to be resolved! However i have another puzzle that i am facing! I 've searched in the forum and saw that other people have it! Is about something like voice stealing! E.g i created 3 tracks. The first using a Bassdrum (assigned in Usb 1 L+R output). The second has a bass (assigned at same Usb output) and a third which has a pad (assigned also the same output. I 've noticed the when the 3 tracks (Channels) are played sometimes (or every time), the notes are cut off! Either the Chord of the pad is played partially or the Bd plays 4 beats and then cut off! When i play only bd channel and the others are muted, there is not such problem! If someone knows anything about this issue please respond or if i 'm doing something wrong! Do i have to adjust the polyphony in every sound i use? Do this has with complexity of some sounds? I didn't use complex sounds! Only simple.

Thank you!

• Do this has with complexity of some sounds?

Yes. And naturally, polyphony is impacted by the Unison setting, the release time of the notes and how many notes are played at the same time. Here's some additional info on how voices are eaten up by long release tails and unison:
    TI Desktop losing voices

This thread offers some great tips on how to get more polyphony:
    Tips for getting more voices out of your Virus Ti (or Ti2)

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+