Virus Ti taking too long to load in Mac OS 10.13.5

• In logic pro x when I insert the patches in the patches folder in virus it takes a very long time to load on mac os high Sierra. I dont have the long delayed loading time in other versions of mac os.
    Please help me to resolve this issue.

Best regards

• How many libraries do you have in your personal patches folder?
    Have you tried to create sub-folders?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Hi
    I have all my files as sub folders and close to 500 banks including virus patches. I tride everything possible but still get the very long loading time. I believe this is a driver issue which needs updating since my virus runs very smooth in el capitan.

• I have all my files as sub folders and close to 500 banks including virus patches. I tride everything possible but still get the very long loading time. I believe this is a driver issue which needs updating since my virus runs very smooth in el capitan.

the loading time is unrelated to the driver which works fine with 10.13. virus control doesn't load faster or slower with apple's latest official OS. please contact support by email.
    i've moved you post, you're posting to the wrong section of this forum.