More slots?

• Any chance of that ever happening , I see this is the features request , but no plans for next OS ?

More slots would be nice , just three more would be good suited for modular like sound design

also the ability to modulate the spread of the phaser , that doesn’t seem to be in the list of routings ?

Or is this section actually obsolete , but here still to look pritty for the new comers ?

• Yeh matrix slots ... I understand there would be the issue of not being able to use the 3 extra slots if you wasn’t in TC , since only 6 available on the virus , but being able to access 3 more slots within TC instead wouldn’t be a problem I should imagine ? , in the same way , arp-matrix is only configurable within TC ...

So yeah would be nice to add 3 more modulation sources along with the 3 standard slots that eachone has obviously

Hope that makes sense

It’s no real problem or deal braker , so don’t get me wrong ...

Actually come to think about it , it just wouldn’t work , not unless there was an extra sub menu implemented to gain access to 3 more if anyone wished so thatbitnwas possible with or with TC

• More slots would be nice indeed, but I'd prefer to have a more complete list of modulation sources and destinations instead, also for the Soft Knobs (which are even missing destinations available in the MOD matrix). Then you would actually have 9 modulation slots of some sort. Plus the LFOs.

E.g., currently I often have to get creative because of the missing sources/destinations and use a MOD slot and/or and LFO just to control the Distortion Intensity via Soft Knob (LFO in ENV mode to create a gate signal as input for the MOD slot, and Soft Knob to control the amount the Assignment Amount for the Distortion Intensity).

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Some good points there ...

And I guess you could technically use a second layer , just drag the patch on the next part then assign , then adjust new modulation sources and create new envelopes for them with good use of the eq ...

This all ofcourse depends on what your going for of course and for what types of music styles in mind ...

But trying to see how far I can push this machine