Virus Keyboard as Midi controller doesn't work with Melodics app

• Good evening everybody,

I have been using my Virus Keyboard via USB as a midi controller and I have a Motu UltraLite 3 as an audio interface.

I have been using the Virus as a controller it with the Melodics app on Mac without any problems.

I don't know which parameter I changed in the configuration, but now I cannot use Melodics as a midi controller.

When I try to use the Virus as a midi controller in Cubase and Studio One, it works perfectly.

Have anybody any idea which parameter in the configuration I changed so it's not working with Melodics app anymore?

I could reset the configuration, but I will lose all my sounds, so I prefer to ask here first.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

jean

• Wild guess: The MIDI Channels don't match. What is the global MIDI Channel on the Virus and what is the receiving MIDI Channel setting on the Meldics App?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Hi Oli

There is actually no option in Melodics app to change the MIDI channel. It looks like this:

The audio interface is correct and the Virus is recognized by the App, but when I play, there is no sound and I cannot map my keyboard. When it used to work, I could see the 61 keys of the Virus Keyboard. But everything works fine in Studio One.

It's really easy to configure an audio device and a controller actually. That's the reason I think the problem is linked to the fact that I changed some parameters in the "CONFIG", but I don't know exactly which one.

I've tried to find some info on the internet, but it seems that there is only an option for resetting the whole Virus and not only the configuration.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Jean