Cases for Virus TI2 Desktop?

• Hey, this is not really a problem but something that is greatly needed. I have an Virus TI2 Desktop and I can't seem to find a nice hard case for it when not in use. I am not looking for something to mount it on but rather something that will completely cover my virus. I sometimes have to leave it on my desk for 5 days straight and my cat loves to jump on there! Any help with cases would be great, I can only find some DJ Mixer hard cases but the size of these cases leaves a lot of room for the virus to move around just in case I have to move it. Thanks!

• Kind of in same boat, but because I take mine to live sessions.

Found a Gator Bator deigned for Mini keyboards that has the correct dimensions and gives lots of padding/protection. Plus it was only $29.99 from Sweetwater.com

• Kind of in same boat, but because I take mine to live sessions.

Found a Gator Bator deigned for Mini keyboards that has the correct dimensions and gives lots of padding/protection. Plus it was only $29.99 from Sweetwater.com

I took a look at some of those, they are not bad. I found a case that fits pretty well but you can not use it if you want to move around or go to live sessions because there is a lot of room left over in the case. I bought a CD Player combo case just to cover it up in case there is an accident when I am not using it during the week. It gets the job done and gives me some comfort.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--GMNCDMCASE

• Pelican cases are the shit. look em up online
    They cost a pretty penny but then again you could literally drop one out of an airplane. no problem

• I did a brief search on Pelican's website, just to find out that the smallest case to fit a Virus TI2 is probably the Pelican 1600...Which I think would be even too big for my needs...