TI: Like a sample tune

• Currently under construction, this characteristic VOICE so complex to reproduce (1981, tangerine dream). A mix of four FX with hyper-precise timing:

http://ti2.synthesizer.free.fr…-Liste-SONS/C-86-Exit.mp3

That is absolutely fantastic!! PLEASE give your patch parameters for this sound!

I came back to a patch set aside... here, the principle is to trigger a Pad directly via a microphone connected to the TI. The sound from the microphone is not routed as audio in the TI, but it can be heard via the mixer, if necessary.

:)

Do you mean you are using the TI's vocoder?

• 1- Thank you. For this sound, and so many others, it is with the SLOT Matrix that everything happens. The source/destination mixes are a real maze... sometimes I get results that are not appropriate for the sound I'm looking for, but I spot them because they will be used on other patches. The IT I know is capable of getting closer to between 60 and 85% in "cloning", you have to look for all that in it... It's a lot of time spent on it.
    I understand your request, I thank you, for the moment, I am reworking them, because I always want to see if there is any possibility of improvement. It doesn't happen quickly for me. Then, I need 128 to group them all in a Bank, I prefer :) In the meantime, I offer some to patch platforms... so no further.

2- No, not with the vocoder. This is an option that the TI makes, a small description written in the manual ;) It only works on this "grain" (heard in the demo).

• 1- Thank you. For this sound, and so many others, it is with the SLOT Matrix that everything happens. The source/destination mixes are a real maze... sometimes I get results that are not appropriate for the sound I'm looking for, but I spot them because they will be used on other patches. The IT I know is capable of getting closer to between 60 and 85% in "cloning", you have to look for all that in it... It's a lot of time spent on it.
    I understand your request, I thank you, for the moment, I am reworking them, because I always want to see if there is any possibility of improvement. It doesn't happen quickly for me. Then, I need 128 to group them all in a Bank, I prefer :) In the meantime, I offer some to patch platforms... so no further.

Thank you for your reply, Lioio! I understand all the effort involved, as you may enjoy reading my essay posts about wavetables and spectral waves of the TI2.

In the meantime, could you at least specify only the oscillator waveform(s) used in this sound? That would be enough.:)

Thanks!