DEMOSONG bug ?

• When reading the DEMOSONG on the TI 2 virus. (2 destination buttons pressed then 'store' to launch the DEMO)
    Randomly, there are sounds that do not play or sometimes the synth sends out a big crackle.
    Do you encounter the same phenomenon while reading the DEMOSONG?
    OS 5.1.7.00, (no USB connection)
    THANK YOU

• Haven’t played the demo song for many years, but I used it to check audio connections and remember that it could even crash the TI2.

My guess is that it is really pushing the TI to its limits and was written for an earlier OS version which reportedly handled high CPU load situations differently.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I encounter this as well. IIRC, it’s a known bug with the current os.

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.