Virus TI2 Automation in Cubase SX 3

• Hello everyone,

First off I'd like to say I am NOT an Expert on setting up MIDI. Second, I was very excited when I solved my latency and lagging issues with my VIRUS by adding another USB card to my PC :) Found that bit of advice in the tip section

Now,
    While using the VC "vst" I can't seem to use the the virus ti "hardware" to record automation. I would like to know if it is possible to use the VIRUS TI Hardware to control the automation lanes in the Midi editor. It seems that only my Radium 49 will control them. And while the radium will control the automation for the VC it doesn't control all of the parameters. Correct me if I am wrong Parmeters = Attack, decay, sustain etc... again not a pro at all the terminology.

Also, in the VST instruments section it shows Virus TI "Filter 1 Cutoff" and the drop down box has a bunch of other parameters "Filter 1 reso" "soft nob 3" and many others. Then there is a VTI 1 VTI 2 and VTI 3. They are all defaulted to Volume in there drop down box. It seems that the Virus TI will control this section but not the MIDI TRACK. The automation here also seems to control all of the sounds from the VC on each individual midi track.

Well if anyone can help me with this issue, it would be worth more than gold.

Thanks,