Beiträge von SyntheticBrain

Fact #1 - TI line is still on sale.
    Fact #2 - MacOS Sierra is still not supported.

No matter what it depends on driver support from the third-party company or not but it is Access EPIC FAIL.
    Access still sells TI line and MUST HAVE ITS OWN TEAM of driver developers rather than relying on third-party company.

Fact #1 - TI line is still on sale.
    Fact #2 - MacOS Sierra is still not supported.

No matter what it depends on driver support from the third-party company or not but it is Access EPIC FAIL.
    Access still sells TI line and MUST HAVE ITS OWN TEAM of driver developers rather than relying on third-party company.

I had a similar problem. TI Snow or hanged, or starts making horrible noises or fall silent at all.
    In the end I changed the unit under warranty, it was a hardware problem.
    I even recorded a video that you can see clearly all the problems. Video is in this topic.

Hello all! Hello Access sopport team!

I suggest you watch a video about how my Virus TI Snow torturing me! I want to say that everything you see happening when i connect my Virus to different computers. I plugged my Virus to multiple computers on which is both Windows and Mac OS X. I plugged my Virus as a USB hub or without hub. This happens in different programs in Logic Audio, Ableton Live and in Steinberg Cubase on different computers. It happens all the time! I bought this Virus TI Snow in September for performances on stage and still can not to use them because working with it just not possible! I have another Virus TI2 Desktop which works fine and does not have such problems. I tried several times to install different versions of the firmware on the Virus TI Snow, from 3.3.0.00 to the latest 4.5.3.00. None of the versions of the firmware did not help! Look at the video and please yourself all to see!

http://youtu.be/1IuJaWEOK80

My setup is:
    Apple Mac Pro,
    Mac OS X 10.7.2 Lion (32-bit mode),
    Logic Audio Pro 9.1.5 (1700.9) (32-bit)

Info from Viris Control plugin (after last firmware update):
    Virus TI Version 4.5.3.00,
    Virus TI Control Version 4.5.3.00,
    Audio Driver Version 2.1.0.0,
    Audio Library Version 2.1.0.0,
    Host Interface Version 2.1.0.0,
    MIDI Driver Version 1.6.2.0

Hi tomski1978, thank you for response.
    And I 've been wondering, these problems are specific to the model Virus Ti Snow or the entire line of Virus TI? The fact is that I think exchange Virus TI Snow on the Virus TI2 Desktop. If you suffer from such problems, all products of Access, whether it makes sense such an exchange?

Нello. I bought Virus TI Snow and I have problems with it. After turning on after a while the sound starts to get hung up and the Snow began to produce the buggy and glitches sounds. Firmware update does not help. It occurs in both cases with USB connected to my Mac Pro and without USB connection. It even happens if i press the EDIT/SHIFT + AUDITION buttons. Also this happens even if Snow generally not connected to a computer or other MIDI equipment. This happens regardless of whether i use the Virus Control plugin or not. Even when i use the Snow as an external MIDI synths, this may also occur. Sometimes runs one minute and sometimes more before that happens, always in different ways but in any case sooner or later it happens. Pressing panic buttons (EDIT/SHIFT + TAP TEMPO) does not help. I have to constantly switch power off and switch on again to stop this horrible sounds. So it is impossible to work normally and I'm beginning to regret that i bought the Snow.