Beiträge von didich

I also encounter this problem occasionally with repeated and close notes, 1/16 for example. If anyone would have an idea it would be great !

Hi ,

I have exactly the same problem as you with midi notes which get shorter/gated without reasons. Here is my setup:
    Virus TI Snow Installer 5.1.1.0
    Windows 7
    Cubase 8.5
    dedicated USB 2 PCI card
    sound card MOTU UltraLite MK3 Hybrid

it happens suddenly with some patches and after the fault persists. When I restart the Cubase project it works during few seconds and it happens again.
    I tested with another TI SNOW and it's the same . I feel that this problem happens particularly when the notes are quite short (1/32 1/64) and repeated.
    I have this problem since I have my Virus and I still have not found a solution. Keep me informed if you find a solution. thank you

thank you for your answer, I really can not bounce because most of the notes are either not played or it don't have the right length I tried out one or two but it seems the problem is the same and on out 1 or 2 I have more latency that I didn't have in usb

ps: I use the 4 part of the VC on USB 1 and 2 and the virus I also use a sound card

hello!

I beseech you as I have a little problem,
    in fact when I created a bassline with notes close and repetitive (KbbbK) length of notes changes ,all alone , after a time. Somebody knows where the problem might come?
    thanks