problem with note length

• hello!

I beseech you as I have a little problem,
    in fact when I created a bassline with notes close and repetitive (KbbbK) length of notes changes ,all alone , after a time. Somebody knows where the problem might come?
    thanks

• This usually happens to me in heavy arrangements - notes start occurring slightly out of time and in the wrong length. In my case there are two workarounds for this: bouncing each track to audio soloed -or - setting VC to USB audio mode "2 out" (instead of "3 out [/ 1 in]"). This could be caused by a USB port that is only a few % away from being able to meet with the requirements of the Virus, but still not 100%.

• thank you for your answer, I really can not bounce because most of the notes are either not played or it don't have the right length I tried out one or two but it seems the problem is the same and on out 1 or 2 I have more latency that I didn't have in usb

ps: I use the 4 part of the VC on USB 1 and 2 and the virus I also use a sound card

• Are you making use of the UNISON function in this case and does the bassline play normal if you temporarily mute other TI sounds in this arrangement?
    Also is the sound using a long amplifier release phase?

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner