A new public release for the entire Virus TI series of synthesizers is available here:
Resolved issues, refinements and new features:
• VC: opening VST3 Plug-In window multiple times could crash OS X host software (fixed)
• VC: crash in Cubase on OS X when using both VST3 and VST2 Plug-In (fixed)
• VC: stability on OSX when using projects with lots of automation (improved)
• VC: only first and last value stored when recording automation in Pro Tools (fixed)
• VC: occasional crashes when changing the USB port on Mac (fixed)
• VC: Virus TI Snow Plug-In created uncompensated latency (fixed)
• VC: distorted audio on certain Mac models (fixed)
• VC: USB output settings were lost after switching off/on device (fixed)
• VC: Generation of support profiles out of Virus Control
• VC: (Mac) MIDI timing improved
• IN: Legacy manuals removed from installer.
• VCC: wrong status and version displayed when updating Virus TI
• SE: Crackling can occur with certain patches (fixed)
• SE: Arpeggiator Sync better with VC now
• SE: Rotary Speaker gets the signals correctly in Oscillator Split Mode
• SE: Random Generator works correctly now
• SE: Synced LFO's will run at correct timing, after you change the LFO Clock
• SE: Unison LFO Phase works correctly now
• SE: Mod Matrix assignments will not “drift in time” any more
• Side chaining into audio instruments is currently not supported in Steinberg Cubase.
• Ableton Live still changes MIDI timing of tracks recorded with Virus Control instantiated.