Virus TI 2 desktop OFF KEY!*****

• Hi Everyone!

This is my first post because most of my issues always get solved through other peoples posts but now its not the Case! doesn't matter how many times i switch the sample rate or re-start the virus all my patches keep going OFF KEY! and it is driving me nuts can anyone help me please?

i am Running VC 4.5.3 on a Mac Pro 2.8 quad, 8gb ram and Ableton Live 8.3.3

Thanks!

• This is my first post because most of my issues always get solved through other peoples posts but now its not the Case! doesn't matter how many times i switch the sample rate or re-start the virus all my patches keep going OFF KEY! and it is driving me nuts can anyone help me please?

Hello,
    Please send me an email to support [at] access-music.de if you haven't done so yet. Thank you.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• So far i got it to work again i had plugged to my main usb ports the Virus, Axiom Pro 61 and my apple 27" display to the display usb i had a MASCHINE MIKRO plugged in, i tried unplugging all other usb and re-starting ableton which worked right away then when i started plugging things back in the problem came back but after trying without the usb for my display it all seems to be working right now

:thumbup: