Backup and selectively restore sound banks ?

• Rob,

Be sure to join the Discord channel for Aura support if you decide to purchase. I just bought it myself and the posts in the channel were a great help. I posted my experience with Logic Pro and how I got it to work.

Already got Aura Buddy and am on their Discord. :thumbup:

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification

• Did you consider this software? its available to all access virus models

Access Virus TI Editor Librarian
    Midi Quest Access Virus TI Editor Librarian with AU, VST3, VST2, AAX, and MFX Plug-Ins Details
    squest.com

Sound Quest Music Software
    Sound Quest, makers of Midi Quest multi-instrument editor/librarians. Midi Quest supports over 1000 different types of MIDI hardware from companies and was the…
    squest.com

Midi Quest, the multi-instrument MIDI editor/librarian, is available in four versions: Midi Quest, Midi Quest Pro, Midi Quest Essentials, and Midi Quest one to complement your studio's requirements.

Midi Quest supports over 1000 of the most popular MIDI hardware and instruments from 85+ different manufacturers including Korg, Roland, Yamaha, Sequential, Novation, Waldorf, Kurzweil, Alesis, Kawai, Akai, and E-mu.

You can store, organize, and edit banks and the individual patches, combinations, multis, performances, drums settings, and other SysEx data loaded from your MIDI hardware. Midi Quest is a true multi-instrument editor/librarian designed from the ground up to effectively support multiple MIDI ports, multiple manufacturers, and multiple MIDI devices - including multiples of the same hardware.

Midi Quest "talks" to each MIDI device individually so you can simultaneously send SysEx to as many as 250 different instruments and still edit another instrument - all at the same time. Try doing that with any other editor/librarian...

• I already have this - but thanks ! :thumbup:

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification