Virus ti setup with the latest Mac OS?

• I have recently purchased a second hand virus ti 1, and I cant connect it to my Mac with the total integration software, as it is not supported for my MacBook. I have tried using the audio outputs and connecting them to my audio interface, but even with my midi keyboard connected via a DIN cable to the virus, no sounds are being produced.

This is my first synthesiser so if I am missing any important components to setting in up I'd appreciate any feedback.

• try this for Ventura and more:

Aura cst/AU access virus control :thumbup :

https://auraplugins.com

If you have the time, patience, technical knowledge and a good deal of luck to get it to work. For the average musician it’s simply too difficult to set up, unfortunately. ?(

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I see.
    On the other hand, I use a USB/MIDI converter. The TI is therefore connected to midi IN and midi OUT (it goes before in a midi petchbay). With Live11 intro from Ableton, on M1 Ventura, here, everything works with AURA in vst. But, I control my sound loads with the AU Aura, which is open at the same time.