LEDs not displaying when out of EDIT mode

• Hi folks,

something weird going on with my Polar.

When in either Multi or Single mode. none of the LEDs other than BPM are illuminated.

As soon as I press an Edit button (for any section) the LEDs spring into life as you would expect them to display at any other time.

It's almost as if there's some kind of weird mode been invoked to avoid you being disturbed during a performance with all of the LEDs illuminated but I can't find how to get it back to normal if I have inadvertently put it into some kind of 'mode' ?

Any ideas ? I'm in the process of trying to re-flash it to see if that brings it back...

Cheers.

Rob.

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification

• Yeah - tried that - compared with my other two and they're all on Auto.

Just re-flashed it and that seems to have cured it but nonetheless would like to understand how it went into that 'mode' ?

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification