Virus TI Snow - Detuned w/OS 4.0.5.01 Resolved

• Hi there,
    I just sent an email to Access Support about this problem. 4.0.2.01 seems to be OK, but 4.0.5.01 is detuned sharp about half a semitone when I use it with Ableton Live 8.1.3 or 8.1.4. Seems the only fix is to go back to the old version as I've tried different USB cables/ports on my computer, initializing the Snow, re-installed 4.0.5.01 and had no success. All the parameters seem to work just fine it's just out of tune globally. I have checked in the config menu and the transpose/global tune is 0; unfortunately you can't tune the instrument globally in cents otherwise I could fix it that way...

Was going to perform with this over the weekend but now I'm stressed. Hopefully 4.0.2.01 doesn't have any drastic problems.

• "what happens if you remove the power cord, wait for 20 seconds and connect it again while holding the Tap Tempo button for a couple of seconds until you see the patch select LEDs flashing?

best, marc "

Found this post in another thread. Solved the problem. Can I suggest making a fix like this a little more well-known somehow?

• "what happens if you remove the power cord, wait for 20 seconds and connect it again while holding the Tap Tempo button for a couple of seconds until you see the patch select LEDs flashing?

best, marc "

Found this post in another thread. Solved the problem. Can I suggest making a fix like this a little more well-known somehow?

It is a reset technique well-explained in the manual :)