How do i record my TI 1 desktops arpeggiator pattern in logic pro 9?

• Hi forum members im not sure if this has been covered on here in the past if it has I apologise, but what id like to do is record the TI's arp pattern to a instrument channel so I can layer up the arpeggiated patch im using on the ti synth with some au soft synths in logic, Is there a way of doing this through virus control? any step by step guide from you guys would be fantastic! all I seem to get is the midi notes im playing on my keyboard rather than the arp pattern

• Hi forum members im not sure if this has been covered on here in the past if it has I apologise, but what id like to do is record the TI's arp pattern to a instrument channel so I can layer up the arpeggiated patch im using on the ti synth with some au soft synths in logic, Is there a way of doing this through virus control? any step by step guide from you guys would be fantastic! all I seem to get is the midi notes im playing on my keyboard rather than the arp pattern

Im also using virus control version 4.1.1.05 if that helps!

Lauch the Virus TI plugin. On the virus TI, go to Config menu, midi 2/2 and set Arp note send to ON.The aprggiated notes will be shown when you record.

When you are done remember to turn OFF the arp send note.

Cheers

Mac Pro 2 x 2.4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon, 28GB Ram, 4 TB Hard Drive, Mac Pro 2 x 2.66 GHz Dual Core Intel Xeon, 7GB Ram, 2 TB Hard Drive
    Logic Pro X 10.2, OSX Yosemite, Motu Ultralite,
    Access Virus TI Desktop [5.1.3.00]