Virus TI won't turn on.

• I recently tried updating my Virus TI desktop to the new OS and somehow it froze so I unplugged the power from the back of the unit and tried plugging it back in and it wouldn't turn on. No power LED's or anything. I tried Taking off the back unit and make sure everything was ok and it looked fine. No weird smells. Any suggestions on how I can get my Virus to turn on?

• Did you try to force the Virus into update mode?
    With everything unplugged, hold "Exit" button, then plug power in.
    See if that forces update mode, then update.
    Maybe downgrade to a working version and then try to update again

• This has happend to me a couple of times during installation.You need to do some crazy things.First of all unplug everything(Ins/Outs/spdif/usb/powerplug).Next you will need to hold down arp edit then plugin in the power.Also I had a issue where it would not turn on even with that and I had to hold exit and something but do not remember and cannot find the support email at the moment.Support will help ya out.Your synth is not dead though,it will be revived without sending it to Germany.It is scary I know.Hope this has helped.

• Hi, just reading you add. Do you lose your sounds that are saved on the virus its self?

This has happend to me a couple of times during installation.You need to do some crazy things.First of all unplug everything(Ins/Outs/spdif/usb/powerplug).Next you will need to hold down arp edit then plugin in the power.Also I had a issue where it would not turn on even with that and I had to hold exit and something but do not remember and cannot find the support email at the moment.Support will help ya out.Your synth is not dead though,it will be revived without sending it to Germany.It is scary I know.Hope this has helped.