Numan - Are Friends Electric Patch

• Hey guys

I'm on a Virus TI Darkstar

Is there a standard patch (or developers patch I can purchase) that is close to the main line on AFE?

Or one that is close I can alter.

I'm not integrated to a DAW, so have to manually search through all of them.

Would appreciate any help

Regards

Alan

• On another note. a few ideas where cast around here on the forums about soundsets... i would still like "classic" artist patches and "analog gear" patches.. i dont have much time but want these sounds... and willing to pay. but no one as stepped up to the challenge yet!!?? come on guys n gals get your programming heads on and earn some cash 8)

I'm working on a classic analog patchbank, I'm almost done with it.

As soon as it's ready y'all will be the first to know about it 8)

• Yes I guess it's simple if you know what you are doing, but I don't and don't have the inclination to get involved in developing sounds or learning how to.

S that's why I asked if there was a patch for AFE which is identcal if anyone can help, or one that's close and instructions on how to tweak.

Thanks

• The sound comes from a polymoog keyboard - if you have two sawtooths with two LFOs carefully varying the pitch of each one independently (i.e. LFO1 -> Osc1, LFO -> Osc2, although not LFO1 and 2 ;) ).

You need to get the speeds and amounts right, but thats the basic idea - you might also get there with PWM, although its a bit hairy on the lower notes.

The OWT version does not use the same bassline sound, they just use a minimoog - any other performances are mimed so there's no use looking at what they use...

I do have a large quantity of authentic Numan presets - but for now I'm not going to make them available...