Hello Virus-TI Experts!
i hope you guys can help me. I've got a Virus TI Polar and a Sony VAIO Laptop with Windows Vista. I can remember that I've already installed the drivers successfully. However, after some days were I didn't use the Virus TI I've wanted to play with it using my Laptop. I've connected the Virus TI and it was recognized as a new device.
However, I've started the setup for the TI but it was not installed successfully. It ends up with the "Rolling back action" and the message "Virus TI Software Suite ended prematurely because of an error ...". Before the error pops up there was no update of the Virus TI firmware. But I don't know why!
What I've done so far:
- removed all drivers using the setup, also directory in C:/Program Files/Access Music
- tried to install older versions of the TI e.g. 3.3.x.x
- used registry cleaner and install stuff again
- removed all other periphal devices, also the TI and plugged it when I was asked by the installer to plug it in
- also tried to don't plug in the synth even when installer asks me to plug it in
- searched different forums, but didn't find any answer solving my problem
Hope somebody as a hint for me!
Access Virus TI Polar
Windows Vista 32 Bit
Thanks in advance