Comb filters as a filter choice?

• I know the the TI has a comb filter in the effects section but it would be really nice if the TI had comb filters in the filter section as well. Pretty much all the other current VA's out there have this as an option. Is this possible?

• Agreed mate! Maybe we could start some sort of TI petition? Lol. In all seriousness though some new filter types would be very well welcomed even just comb filters. Seems kind of strange that they haven't added either comb or formant filters?

• I am a new user and I was aware that the comb filter is not a filter choice when I bought the TI2, but I would also like to add my voice to the request to include it as a filter choice. I have a Q Phoenix keyboard and a Blofeld and owned a microQ at one time, and the comb filter for those is one of my favorite filters on those synths. Besides getting Karplus-Strong style sounds they also do a wonderful job in the signal path for mangling/morphing/distorting the input waves. Morphing the feedback with a mod wheel or other mod source is a favorite technique for me. A table indicating frequency and key tracking parameters that enable playing of the comb filter as an oscillator would also be required (Waldorf provides these in the Q and Blofeld manuals).

• Comb filter as a filter type would be nice indeed!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+