arp problems, snow

• i know how to turn it on, when i do turn it on from the hardware, it dosent do anything, i looked around here, there was an old post that said exactly the same thing that mine does, but there is no answer,

the arp button, does nothing basically, on any setting, its kinda annoying, i like to use arps, and the virus has a ton of them, but on the presets i cant turn it on, unless its already on in the preset,

• As well as flabberbobs suggestion of checking the selected arp pattern, I'm also wondering if it might have something to do with either the hardware sequencer not sending the MIDI clock to the Virus or the Virus not set to Sync to External in standalone.

• i know how to turn it on, when i do turn it on from the hardware, it dosent do anything, i looked around here, there was an old post that said exactly the same thing that mine does, but there is no answer,

the arp button, does nothing basically, on any setting, its kinda annoying, i like to use arps, and the virus has a ton of them, but on the presets i cant turn it on, unless its already on in the preset,

What is the exact Virus TI software version installed on your TI Snow hardware and the computer?

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• i have messed with a lot, changed all the different arp types, lengths speeds swings, dosent seem to change a thing, i have the one right before the last new one, i think it was released as a beta, i probably should update that before i go any further,,, but it does work ith virus control, but i dont use that much,