Virus TI "desktop" (detuned)

• Hi,

I bought my TI almost 3 years a go, and i´ve always had this problem. For some reason i cant get the notes i play 100% tuned with the rest of my synth and VST´s. I have always used the latests OS version as well as the Os x updated.

Can anyone please let me know how can i make this right?

I have tried with the tune/detuned know in the Virus, but i´m always one cent behind.

This is driving me crazy, i dont know what else to do. Is very frustrating to pay so much money for a product that doesn´t work as its supose too.

Hope anyonce can help.

Thanks!

• I confirm this issue, same problem notes are not the same what you play on the keyboard, I've tried everything, reset etc, it's not working properly. Using Mac desktop i7, Logic pro, Ableton, Motu Ultrallite mk3 interface...

Ok tried the reset procedure, not ARP+EDIT, just EDIT, hold down the EDIT KEY beside ARP when reconnecting the power to Virus and wait till the BPM and Virus Logo light flashes and then let it go.....
    This works for me, hopefully it will solve your problems too :)

• Ok tried the reset procedure, not ARP+EDIT, just EDIT, hold down the EDIT KEY beside ARP when reconnecting the power to Virus and wait till the BPM and Virus Logo light flashes and then let it go.....
    This works for me, hopefully it will solve your problems too :)

Cool, Thanks for the tip. I will try reseting the Virus. If it dont work will let you know.